Interested in Becoming a Volunteer?
- Review our volunteer job descriptions. If you find a role you'd like to pursue, then fill out the interest form available at the Circulation Desk.
- Once received, a staff member will schedule a time for an interest interview.
- We select our volunteers based on a number of factors and you will be notified within a week if you have been selected for one of the volunteer roles you specified on your interest form.
- You will be invited to fill out a full application if you have been selected to move on to the next step.
- A background check will be conducted on all selected applicants and can take a few weeks.
- When your background check is completed, a library staff member will contact you to set up a time for training if you meet all volunteer qualifications.
We are unable to accept court-ordered community service volunteers.
Teen Volunteers (13-18), please visit the Volunteens page for more information.