Contractor Registrations may be processed on-line through the MyGov Portal or processed through the permit office.
**Please DO NOT create a New Account or Renew your Account only to update required Documentation**
- If you are a New contractor to the City of Grapevine, you may process your Registration through the MyGov Portal. Click on this link for New Registrations.
- If you are an existing contractor with the City of Grapevine. You may RENEW your registration through your individual MyGov Account, or click on this link for Contractor Renewals. Note: To do a Renewal through the link, you will need to have your Registration ID#.
- Print registration form.
- Complete registration form and attach all required documentation noted on application.
- Include $75.00 registration fee. (No registration fee for Plumbing Contractors or TCEQ Backflow Testers)
- Registrations may be delivered, couriered or mailed to the address below:
Attn: Building Inspection Department
200 S. Main Street
Grapevine, TX 76051
Phone Numbers: (817) 410-3165 or (817) 410-3166
|Contractor Registration Application
|Subcontractor Registration Application
|TCEQ Backflow Tester Registration/Backflow Test Reports|
|Weekend Builders Sign Application